Membership Benefits and Services
The Small Water Users Association of BC will:
- Provide members with timely information about government financial and other assistance programs and services, along with advice on how your water system can apply.
- Endeavour to negotiate affordable group liability insurance rates on behalf of its members.
- Provide members with information about local suppliers of water treatment equipment, technology and consulting engineering expertise.
- Lobby the government of British Columbia to provide a more flexible approach and financial assistance for small water systems that need to make substantial infrastructure investments to comply with the new Drinking Water Protection Act & Regulation.
- Assist members to bring their issues of concern to the attention of the appropriate government departments and agencies.
- Provide an interactive forum for members to exchange ideas and information about common issues and other matters related to the operation of their water systems.
Small Water Users | Executive | Mission | Services | Suppliers
Events | Publications | Newsletter | Links
FAQs | Events | Contact
All Content Copyright © 2004-2017
Small Water Users Association